Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Outdoor Practice - Tuesday

It's Tuesday and I just got back from a late practice (8:30 - 10pm) outdoors. It was quite chilly and windy as Drew (our coach) went over some of the basics of defense. Thankfully our NY team is going down to Tampa this weekend for a kickoff weekend. It'll be great to get out there in the sun and run around without having to think about the rest of life for 2 days.

Audie, Juan Epstein and I met at a diner to discuss the theme for our weekend in Tampa and the semi-organized tour rules/fun we'll have as a team. I can't divulge the theme yet, but it'll be a good time.

I'm excited for this coming weekend because it means that I'll "turn on" my rugby brain again and kick it into high gear. Although, admittedly, it's been nice having our weekend workouts with Chris and then going out for brunch. Thankfully, this season we have a bunch of home games (thank you to our match secretary Baja!) and the social afterwards is almost like brunch, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home