Conclusion
The team had a good vibe – everyone got along well with each other, respecting each other’s space and abilities on the field. There were no real “issues” even though a few people were less than happy with a few things like selections or playing time. I think that Kathy and Candi and the entire staff are extremely committed, bringing a lot of passion and expertise to our team. We are lucky to have them all on board to bring such enthusiasm and professionalism to our team.
I personally learned a lot from this tour. I gained greater confidence in my playing and I started seeing a lot more on the field. The work of a SH is about working smarter and not harder. Being more strategic and noticing things on the field so we can adapt/react to what we see in front of us. The importance of getting on the same page and communicating with teammates (esp FH, FB, Hooker), especially on set pieces, can make a big difference in the success of our attack.
Overall, it was quite a successful tour for building the team, seeing player combinations, and giving us some good competition. With these wins under our belt, we have more confidence as we go into World Cup. I was very happy to have this great experience and I’m sure I will look back on it with fond memories. FIN
The team had a good vibe – everyone got along well with each other, respecting each other’s space and abilities on the field. There were no real “issues” even though a few people were less than happy with a few things like selections or playing time. I think that Kathy and Candi and the entire staff are extremely committed, bringing a lot of passion and expertise to our team. We are lucky to have them all on board to bring such enthusiasm and professionalism to our team.
I personally learned a lot from this tour. I gained greater confidence in my playing and I started seeing a lot more on the field. The work of a SH is about working smarter and not harder. Being more strategic and noticing things on the field so we can adapt/react to what we see in front of us. The importance of getting on the same page and communicating with teammates (esp FH, FB, Hooker), especially on set pieces, can make a big difference in the success of our attack.
Overall, it was quite a successful tour for building the team, seeing player combinations, and giving us some good competition. With these wins under our belt, we have more confidence as we go into World Cup. I was very happy to have this great experience and I’m sure I will look back on it with fond memories. FIN

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home