Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Photos by Jen Doan

Jen Doan is an amazing photographer who has been attending the Women's National Team (WNT) events and is creating a chronicled account of our run up to the World Cup. Her photography captures the authenticity and feeling of a given moment.

A few nights ago, I went through her gallery so far (and she has a lot more that she hasn't put up yet) and it really brought me back to those moments. I highly recommend checking it out - she has the games against Midwest, West and the Eagles vs. NRU in Philadelphia.

Check it out: wnt.swirlphotography.com

Might make for a good gift...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee Knight said...

I just saw that she put more photos up there...I especially like the series of shots where Tina is dumping more ice into the kiddie pool. I remember the feeling all too well!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home